20% Update

For our 20%, as you know, me and my group are helping out and doing fun activities with the elders. We have received an email from the people we want o work with, but we have not gone to see them in person. Right now we are working on another email to send back to them. I think we have not Tribute to Roger Ebert done any major accomplishments because we have been working on an email to the people at my partner’s church. We are going to try to email the people back. My over all feelings is I think we are doing pretty good.

get directly down via Compfight

For December, our goals are to send back the email to the people we want to work with. We also want to try to go to my partner’s church so that we can get money for the materials we need. We can send the email by trying to focus just on the email for December. We can also achieve going to my partner’s church by planning ahead and make a date to go there. The most important one we need to get done is the email. This is because we have to see if we will be able to go there.